COMMON QUESTIONS for Used Warehouse Equipment
Do you do business outside the New York? or the North East? Canada?
- Yes, in the past decade we have done business in 34 U.S. states, as well as in Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, Colombia, Philippines, and Europe.
Will you buy my old equipment?
- If your equipment is in good condition, we will consider purchasing your used equipment and even make the necessary arrangements for its safe dismantlement and removal from your site.
I have a facility that will be closing soon. Do I have to tear everything down to have you buy it?
- No, we have our own warehouse crew that would use safe and specific dismantling and prep for shipping procedures. We actually prefer to take it down for you. We are also interested in buying equipment that has already been dismantled too!
- We have a CAD Design team to assist with your layout. Talking to one of our experienced team members would be the first step.
What is your lead time on used equipment?
- Lead times vary depending on whether the equipment is in our inventory, in our pipeline, or is being dismantled.
How do you disassemble the equipment?
- We have experienced crews comprising over 300 installers and 15 crew foreman that comply with all OSHA regulations available to go to work for you.
Do you offer leasing options?
- Yes, we offer various lease options such as Fair Market Value, $1 buyout, and 10% PUT (Payment Upon Termination). We can also put a leasing program in place to meet special needs, such as step payments or deferred payments. Storage Solutions can assist with leasing our products from the $15,000 transaction to solutions well over $1,000,000. Please contact us if you would like to discuss how we can structure a solution to meet your unique needs.
Do you liquidate merchandise also?
- Yes, we do, and we have held online line auctions for re-occurring overstock items.
What types of equipment do you purchase? Do you also sell used equipment?
- Click here for a list of equipment that we currently Buy & Sell.
Also, don’t forget to ask about our Refurbished Equipment options!