Used Warehouse Equipment is uniquely capable of customizing each asset monetization solution based on the specific and individual needs and requirements of every transaction. We are experienced in virtually all tangible and intangible asset categories and are able to handle both domestic and cross-border assignments.
Used Warehouse Equipment offers asset monetization through a variety of disposition methodologies, including on-site, online and live webcast auctions, and private treaty negotiated sales. In time-critical situations, where cash is needed quickly or when an auction may be disruptive to a business, Used Warehouse Equipment often acquires the assets to be monetized using its own capital. Further, Used Warehouse Equipment may act as a principal and acquire a business in its entirety.
When seeking to maximize realized value for tangible and intangible assets, Used Warehouse Equipment has extensive experience and can tailor a strategic solution and deftly manage the entire monetization process from start to finish.
Here are some general steps to give you an idea of how the process normally works:
1. We request information on the contents of the facility and deadlines to meet for project
2. We travel to the facility to inspect, inventory and take pictures of all equipment to be sold.
3. We place a value on all equipment that needs to be sold.
4. We devise a schedule for the equipment to be dismantled (if not already down).
5. We will discuss and agree on terms.
6. We dismantle, sell and remove all equipment.
Call Greg at 716-536-1426 or email email@example.com if you are interested!